Saturday 9th July 2022: Lavender Field Photoshoots
Bookings are now open for these exciting sessions. There are only a limited number of slots available, so be sure to book early to avoid disappointment.
Your Lavender Field Photoshoot will cost £199 and will include…
- 5 images, supplied as 5×7″ prints and digital downloads, with option to purchase more images, prints and artwork once you’ve seen your photos in your private online gallery
- A pre-shoot email consultation on how to prepare and what to wear
- A 20 minute photo shoot in the Lavender Fields, Selborne
- A private online viewing gallery of up to 20 images, beautifully and professionally edited, where you can choose and order your photos for instant download or order framed prints and artwork for delivery direct to your door
- A deposit of £49 is payable on booking to confirm your session. The balance of £150 is payable once you’ve seen your edited gallery.
WHAT IF IT RAINS?
I will be keeping a close eye on the weather. If it looks as though it will be too wet or windy, I will contact you to reschedule for another date. If you’re unable to make that date you will be able to transfer your deposit to a different shoot with me another time.
WHAT IF WE ARE UNWELL?
If you are unable to make your appointment due to illness, don’t worry. We will reschedule. I will do my best to get you another lavender photo shoot, but if this isn’t possible, you will have the choice of a studio session or another outdoor location.
WHAT IF MY CHILDREN DON’T COOPERATE?
I have yet to be forced to reschedule a photoshoot due to children being uncooperative. I am extremely patient and am very laid back, so will take the time to make a connection with your child and do my utmost to get natural smiles from everyone.
HOW MUCH ARE EXTRA PHOTOS AND CAN I GET A FRAMED PRINT?
Extra photos will be available to purchase at £35 each for a print and the digital image. I have a range of options available for framed prints, other wall art, mini albums and more.
WHAT TO WEAR?!
I will send you information on how to prepare for your photoshoot, including ideas of what to wear. White or pastel colours are recommended!