From June 15th my studio will reopen! I've really missed seeing everyone and taking photos of your babies, children and families.
To begin with I will be rescheduling all my older clients, so cake smashes, sitters, families and maternity photoshoots. Then from July I’ll be open for newborn photoshoots, as these are a little longer and require closer contact. I’ll be in touch with everyone in the next few days to reschedule sessions.
I maintain a high level of hygiene in the studio anyway, but to reduce risk levels further I’ll be taking extra precautions to help prevent the spread of COVID-19 and to ensure your and my family's safety:
- If you or a member of your household have displayed any symptoms in the two weeks before your photoshoot, including a persistent dry cough, a temperature, loss of taste and smell, then can I please ask that you contact me to reschedule. If I or any of my household experience any symptoms, then I will close my photo studio for two weeks and you will be invited to rearrange your session after this.
- I will be deep cleaning all blankets and soft items, posing beans, wraps, furs etc after each shoot. I have multiples of most things so this shouldn’t impact on your colour choices.
- All hard props will be disinfected after use and all door handles will be sterilised.
- Floors and soft furnishings will be steam cleaned after every session.
- I won’t be providing drinks or food, so please bring these yourself, especially for newborn shoots which can take a little longer (2-3 hours).
- I will be wearing a face mask at all times as must all adults attending the session, except when they are being photographed.
- I have hand sanitiser available for use on entry to and exit from the studio.
- I will only have one session per day to allow me to deep clean before and after each session. Please rest assured that your safety as well as my own is of paramount importance.
If you like to book a photoshoot or have a question, please get in touch via my Contact Page.